The project’s idea belongs to Dr. Peter Gevorkian, The CEO/President of Vector Delta Design Group, Inc. He believes his our organization offers the best turn-key engineering consultation service in renewable energy power generation to facilitate the realization of energy independence across all continents.
Solar energy has number of advantages, such as
1. Solar energy is free although there is a cost in the building of ‘collectors’ and other equipment required to convert solar energy into electricity or hot water.
2. Solar energy does not cause pollution. However, solar collectors and other associated equipment / machines are manufactured in factories that in turn cause some pollution.
3. Solar energy can be used in remote areas where it is too expensive to extend the electricity power grid.
4. Many everyday items such as calculators and other low power consuming devices can be powered by solar energy effectively.
5. It is estimated that the worlds oil reserves will last for 30 to 40 years. On the other hand, solar energy is infinite (forever).