- B.S. in mathematics
- California Single Subject Teaching Credential in Mathematics and Science.
- Science Fair Coordinator and also Science Department Chair since 2001 at A&V Chamilian Armenian School.
- One of ten members of JAC (judges Advisory Committee) at California State Science Fair for three years
- Member of PARC (Project Abstract Review Committee) for 5 years.
- The judge in both California State Science Fair and Los Angeles County Science Fair since 2001.
- As of 2008, honored to become a member of the Los Angeles County Science Fair Committee.
- Under contract by Glendale Unified School District since 2001 teaching high school Math and science summer sessions.\
- AESA “Teacher Award” Winner (2019 and many previous years)
Dr. Hagop Injeyan
- Graduate of the UCLA School of Engineering with a specialty in lasers and optics.
- Retired scientist currently teaching part time at PCC and a technical consultant
- 32 year career in aerospace with the last 27 years at Northrop Grumman where he was a Technical Fellow and a chief architect for high power solid state lasers.
- Authored numerous journal articles and holds 25 patents in the field of lasers.
- Throughout his career in aerospace and now in retirement, Hagop Injeyan has been a passionate Science Fair mentor and judge and his students have received numerous awards at the LA County and California State Science Fairs.
- He has been an AESA member and served as Judge on AESA’s Science Olympiads for many years.
- AESA Judge of the year, 2017
RETURN TO AESA SCIENCE OLYMPIAD WEBSITE